Monday, June 05, 2017

Model Spotting at Wonderfest

Every year for more than a decade now I travel up to Louisville, Kentucky each Summer for Wonderfest. The show is primarily about modelling, sculpture and kit building usually of the science fiction or horror variety. I have never been much a model builder and my painting skills hover in the 'barely passable on a good day in weak light' so I don't go there to buy new projects. I go there to look at the cool stuff that people with real talent show off! And to see a lot of friends I only get to see once or twice a year. This time I took a number of cool photos of the stuff on display and now you can see them without following me on Facebook! Sorry that some of the pictures are less than perfect.




















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those are pretty cool. The Monster That Challenged the World is probably my favorite. I built and painted a Lugosi Dracula about 3 and a half years ago. Next year I might have to go to Wonderfest. If I do, I hope I don't run into your smelly ass.