Sunday, November 27, 2016

Kmart In-Store Music: Christmas 1974



OK. This is far from the kind of thing I would usually post here as I can't really justify it as a normal part of the strange stuff I blog about BUT ....... This is so strange a thing to have discovered (thank you FaceBook!) and I have been completely mesmerized by it for the last 24 hours that I felt I just had to share. It adds to my fascination that I probably wandered around a Tennessee or Alabama K-Mart as a young lad while this soundtrack played in the background. Maybe it burrowed its way into my memory and only now is resurfacing as I listen. Let the holiday season begin! 

2 comments:

Mike said...

Is there any way to download this music? Thanks for posting it!

Rod Barnett said...

I know it can be captured by any program that records sound from the net but I have never played with any of the specialty programs that rip audio from YouTube quickly. Sorry.