Saturday, May 28, 2011

Euro-Spy movies on NetFlix!!

I've been alerted once again to great news by the fantastic blog Double O Section. Several Spy movies that remain unavailable on DVD are on the NetFlix streaming service just waiting for discovery and although I had heard of very few of them I now have added all of them to my cue. How can I resist a movie that stars my beloved Marisa Mell alongside Cliff Robertson, Jack Hawkins and Charles Gray?

Or a film starring Yul Brynner and Edward Woodward called THE FILE OF THE GOLDEN GOOSE?

Or a Seth Holt directed spy tale with Richard Johnson, Carol Lynley, Barbara Bouchet and Diana Dors?

I'll be trying to see all of these and several more Euro-Spy offerings through NetFlix very soon and thanking my lucky stars that such an option exists. I might prefer a DVD but just the chance to see these rare movies is pretty damned cool.

2 comments:

shonokin said...

Netflix also has both of the newer Eurospy homage/comedy OSS-117 movies on the streaming service.

I highly recommend both of those.

Also they have TOMBS OF THE BLIND DEAD streaming.

Rod Barnett said...

I love those OSS-117 films! And the Blind Dead is available streaming?? That deserves a post on the old blog, I think.